Friday, October 2, 2009

Fraga Wedding

I wish I could "specialize" in only outdoor weddings. I LOVE them. They have such a dreamy and relaxing feel to them, especially with peacocks roaming 'round the property like they own the place. Spirit Ranch is such a beautiful place to go for a Lubbock wedding that doesn't really feel like Lubbock. ahh.. perfect.. and here, Rachel & Michael tied the knot. They are so precious, and it was awesome to work with them and their goofy wedding party. ;) "Are we cheeseburgin' it?" -Mike Ha! Enjoy some shots from their big day and don't forget to check out Charmaine, my second shooter for the day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kate Noelle said...

Ooooh... I'm a sucker for Peacock feathers! Love the ring one with the feather on the fence! :) Yum... Love ya!