Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Curt & Lauren Douglass

Curt and Lauren have played such huge roles in my life. I remember when "CurtDog" first came to IABC, joining the youth staff. Youth Camps, New York and Mexico trips, DNOWS.. etc. He is SUCH a hard worker, always getting things done, while connecting with students and making sure they feel welcome at Indiana. I couldn't have picked anyone more perfect for Curt than Lauren. Lauren is possibly the silliest person I've ever met, but at the same time, so organized and quite the secretary for Curt. Their wedding day was a BLAST. It was simple, classic, and sweet, but included things that were so "curt&lauren", like exiting the church to "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night, and dancing for hours at the reception. I loved it, and I think I can vouch for anyone when i say that Curt & Lauren's quirk is so fun to be around. Congratulations Curt and Lauren DOUGLASS!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


more coming SO soon...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOVING every single one of these. curt crying kind of rocks my socks off. soo much emotion and joy in these pictures. you capture their special moments SO well. every image is amazing quality. keep it up :)