Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kathleen Pruitt- Bridals

I love when I can finally blog bridal portraits. The waiting kills me. ;) Kathleen Colson married the man of her dreams last night at the YWCA building in downtown Fort Worth, and she is now Mrs. Kathleen Pruitt. It was such a classic and beautiful wedding. I am a firm believer in the phrase 'Simple is best', and that's exactly what this wedding was. Simple. Best. Perfect. Check out her bridals that she had displayed in GORGEOUS frames at the reception:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


“In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid." Psalm 56:4

1 comment:

Ashley said...

they are all so elegant. she was so beautiful. she will be displaying these gorgeous images for years to come. such an amazing job, Bets! can't wait to see the wedding pictures!