Monday, June 14, 2010

Pruitt Wedding

Ahh! What a FUN wedding! I met Kathleen a few years ago at Indiana Avenue Baptist Church, and sadly, we hardly stayed connected until, one day, I received a message with the news of her engagement! I was THRILLED to have her hire me and meet her family and soon-to-be-husband. I shot Kathleen's bridals in downtown Fort Worth in mid-March, and this girl was such a trooper in the Texas heat. It was even HOTTER on her wedding day, but the wedding party and family were such good sports. So many times, I'd walk into the bride's room or where the groom and groomsmen were getting ready and find someone standing in front of a giant oscillating fan. hah It was great...such a wonderful day! Introducing Justin and Kathleen Pruitt! :) Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

hahah.. here is a "fan photo". ;)

Photobucket

Here are a few details from the day. I LOVED that Justin's card to Kathleen said "My Bride". So so sweet.

Photobucket

Grandma was the life of the party. TOO much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out dancing Gma! I told you she was feisty. ;) The reception was a blast.. dancing & cupcakes? What could be better?

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ribbon bracelet on Kathleen's wrist was given to her by Justin right before the wedding. It was beautiful, simple, and went with her Grandmother's pearls perfectly.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you Tanner Easley (A FORMER GROOM!! yayy!) for second shooting with me. You were ABSOLUTELY wonderful to work with.

No comments: