Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dillard Wedding.

You mayyyyy remember Chad and Amanda from their lovely faces in their engagement photos in March. Well, lots of wedding planning, job searching, and pre-wedding parties later, these two are finally hitched. The week of the wedding rolled around, and Miss Amanda kept her cool, and had a complete calm about her that I don't think I've ever seen in one of my brides. I was in awe. In fact, her tranquility almost made me panic. haha.. SOMEONE had to be nervous for her.

She was so relaxed, just ready to be on Chad's arm as Mrs. Dillard.

The big day finally came, and Amanda had a completely different air about her than the day before. She was jittery.. giddy.. and had nerves that flushed the color red to her cheeks. She was bashfully ready to see her man.. and to be held. :) All the bridesmaids were cheering for Amanda when she was getting her hair done because it was the FIRST time they had seen her nervous throughout the ENTIRE engagement/wedding/marriage process. hahaha.. I loved it. I'm so glad Chad and Amanda did a sneak peek, because I think Amanda NEEDED to see Chad to just bear hug him before the day's crazy events took place. I wish you could've just felt Amanda's change in mood & appearance when she saw Chad. Overall, their love is evident and absolute.. and the day was awesome.

The hair rocked.
The toenails matched.
The girls laughed.
The guys danced.
Everyone cried. (happy tears, of course)

...and of course, Chad and Amanda are married. THEY DID IT!! Here are some frames to give you a little taste of their colorful, crazy, and perfect day:

Photobucket

Hair by Diane!
Photobucket

Amanda was doing everyone's makeup for the day.. even her mom's. She is so so sweet.
Photobucket

She had her Grandma's pearls given to her to wear. So simple and beautiful.
Photobucket

This groomsman was the life of the party at the reception. Danced...all...night.
Photobucket

1 for the groom.. the rest for the groomsmen. :)
Photobucket

Inhaling... and tears when she saw his eyes.
Photobucket

This is what I meant by "she was ready to see her man.. and be held." I love this shot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Colorrrrrrrful? yup.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This will be me on my wedding day.. an adorable mess going in.. a recovering smiling mess on the way out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This girl in the top left was PRECIOUS. Dancing the night away.. but when no one was on the dance floor with her, she got a little upset. I mean.. come on people. why not dance?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Happy marriage you two! Love you both.

No comments: