Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Katrina Ballentine- Preggers

Through many old friends and new acquaintances, I had heard of Katrina. Apparently, I "HAD TO MEET THIS GIRL" and she was hearing the same about me. haha. So Katrina and I put aside our competitive spirits in the photo industry and grabbed coffee. IIIIIIIIII liked her. We hit it off, and since then have been photo-friends...and real friends. I got a chance to meet her husband last week, and he's equally cool. :) In case you didn't know, Katrina is 'preparing to pop' with child #1.. Miss Harper Marie Ballentine (Scout). I can't wait to meet this little one.. she'll have such quirk. hah I took a few pictures of Katrina for her baby shower invitations, and hopefully, I captured her goofiness in this mini session. I put her through sugar overload, so she was pretty wiped out by the end, but Scout was kicking like CRAZY. It was so so sweet. Let's just say Harper miiiiggghhht have quite the sweet tooth. ;) OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE PREGNANT WOMEN!!!! ha enjoy these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: