Saturday, July 31, 2010

Roommate Day!

Ahh.. finally.. a day where I can stop "trying to catch up" and just rest with my awesome roommates. I hadn't had a "day" in wayyyyy too long, and they encouraged me to take a Monday off and go to the leisure pool. After, I encouraged them to a hot shower and some ice cream. :) So pool, showers, and ice cream is just what we did. Hope these are as good to look at as ice cream is to eat! Maybe this will tie you blog-stalkers over until I blog my next summer wedding. Readyyyy... gander:

Photobucket

Photobucket

crazy eyes..
Photobucket

Photobucket

velvet eyes..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

woops.. sorry HanBan. haha
Photobucket

bah! we're cute.
Photobucket


Love you both. Thanks for pulling me away from work for a few seconds. Just what I needed.. feelin' recharged. :)

No comments: