Friday, August 27, 2010

Cepak Wedding

I was so excited when Tracy met with me and decided she wanted to use me as her wedding photographer! Tracy has been such an influential woman in my life. I first met her at Indiana Avenue Baptist Church my freshman year of college and was in a fall Bible study at her parents' house my sophomore year. Her family took me in and loved me as my own, and I knew immediately that this family was going to be a positive thing in my life. They were and are. I love the Cowen's! I remember going to one of Joe's band's gigs and seeing Tracy and Joe together was so fun to watch. Rex, Tracy's brother, is right on when he says that their relationship radiates Christ's joy. They are such a FUN couple. The wedding was evidence of that with color, salsa dancing, bright cupcakes, and a goofy wedding party. ;)

Here they are, ladies and gentlemen: Mr. & Mrs. Joe and Tracy Cepak. Have fun looking at these and keep checking back for more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Check out her engagement and bridal images at my lovely friend, Brittany's blog: http://www.brittanystrebeckblog.com/

No comments: