Saturday, August 21, 2010

Miller Wedding

Ahhh.. the Miller Wedding. It's always GREAT when clients book my third collection because I get to spend so much time with them. Engagements were SO much fun, being silly and playing on old cars, followed by a delicious dinner at Outback. Bridals were HILARIOUS, hanging out with Momma Sheanna and warding off mosquitos. Their wedding day finally rolled around, and it was beautiful. This was my second wedding to shoot at the Spirit Ranch and I think I had forgotten how gorgeous it is out there. It's so "non-Lubbock".. and I like it. (For the record, I'm not one of those "Lubbock-haters". I love Lubbock.) Chasing down peacocks, dropping rings and giggling during the ceremony, dancing down the aisle, the baseball cake, sweetest dog EVER, tears, tears, and more tears. Phil and Sheanna are now ONE, and I'm sure they are laughing everyday and loving every minute of marriage. I love when clients turn into friends. Enjoy these from their big day. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tryin on the veil.. :)
Photobucket

When a bride puts her dress on, the day finally becomes real, but it especially becomes real when brother comes in, kisses her on the cheek unexpectedly and leaves the room. Sheanna, her mom, and I blubbered. What a sweet and unforgettable moment.
Photobucket

coolest dog ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi blue eyes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these people. Sheanna's parents:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Quick! Get behind the peacock and jump! hah
Photobucket

Momma Sheanna MADE this cake.. It was a complete surprise to Phil & Sheanna & the cake topper ROCKED!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So much more to blog. Get readyyyyy. ;)

No comments: