Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Miller Twins

Meet the Miller Twins, Cannon & Meredith. They are absolutely identical. When I met Kate (Mom), I asked her if she ever got confused when they were younger. She said she painted one toe on one of the girls until they realized that Cannon has C-shaped cartilage in her left ear! haha. I love it. As the girls have gotten older, they have started to look a little bit different, but for the most part, I was calling Cannon, Meredith, and Meredith, Cannon. By the end of the day, I think they forgave me. ;) Here are a few from our day together in Plainview:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

makes me want to have a kid just so you can photograph her! you sure are rocking the kiddos and families lately :) keep it up!