Thursday, November 25, 2010

Clay & Meghan | Engagement

THEY'RE ENGAGED! I love meeting new couples, hearing their engagement story, their wedding plans, their lifelong plans, etc. AND, if you live in Lubbock, you can meet someone, start asking questions and discover you have 9875 mutual friends. Facebook helps find these people (haha), but it's always fun to figure it out in conversation. Meghan was in the same sorority at Tech as a few of my highschool volleyball teammates.. whaa?? Small world of Lubbock. Clay and Meghan specifically wanted photos taken on Tech campus. They met at college, so it was a must. Welp, C & M's engagement session took place on the same day as the Texas Tech's homecoming game against Missouri. Parking was crazy, but luckily, we snatched a spot at the Starbuck's across from campus. After we got a few shots on campus, we hopped in my car and headed downtown. Favorite conversation:

"What kind of music do you guys listen to?" -me

"I like ALL music!" -cheerful Meghan

"John Mayer.. country..stuff.." -supa chill Clay

"Umm.. thoughts on Taylor Swift?" -me

"I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!" -suddenly supa excited Clay

hahaha.. Clay might kill me for this story, but it was at that moment I knew I developed a deep connection with this couple. lol. I turned up Taylor in my car, and bam! Instant friends. ;) No shame, Clay. No shame. Congratulations you two! Oh, and Meghan? I want your GORGEOUS hair!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: