Friday, February 4, 2011

Colter & Kimberly | Engagement

I feel like I'm ALWAYS talking about how tough my clients are, but it's true every time!! These guys bore the cold... and bore the cold some more.. thawed out in the car.. and then bore the cold some more.. until I finally said, "Yup! No more! Kimberly's arms are purple and she's shaking." haha, so after the first couple of freezing outdoor locations, we made to The Arrogant Texan, a little vintage ice cream and candy shoppe on Broadway across from Texas Tech.

Colter & Kimberly cuddled, flirted, laughed, hugged, and were everything an engaged and in love couple should be. :) Oh.. and GET THIS! They bought me Amy's famous ice cream afterward in exchange for having my camera in their face for two hours. haha.. SO sweet, but we were definitely crazy in doing so because we walked outside with our ice cream and remembered how ridiculously cold it was. Is anyone with me when I say that ice cream just tastes WORLDS better when it's cold outside? It's been a snow day for three days and iced coffee/iced tea/frozen fruit/milkshakes have all been my heart's desire. Am I weird? ...Yes. I'm done. Here are Colter & Kimberly.. soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Davis:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: