Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pierce Hardin (Pt. 1) | Senior

I've known this kid FOREVER. Pierce's family lived at the end of the block, and I grew up being best friends with his older sister, Claire (click for photos of Claire). I CANNOT believe that Pierce is graduating, but after photographing him, sifting through images, and editing, it's easy to see and call him an adult and not just "Claire's little brother". He is SO grown up (squishes face/pinches cheeks).

Welp, this is part ONE of Pierce's senior pictures because, despite the cold, we wanted to get some snow shots it, so we went out for a little mini session! So this face will be back in the Spring. :) Until then, check out "Part 1" of this handsome man (gives noogie):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah.. he got these at Saver's. I think he's proud enough of them for me to share that.
Photobucket
favorite. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look who came along! :) Meet Hannah & Annique. They were my "snow-throwers" and "make-pierce-laugh-ers" (??).
Photobucket<
Oh. & I came along too.
Photobucket

No comments: