Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sam Hunker | Senior

When I was typing the title to this blog post, I accidentally typed "Sam Hunkey" in the subject line.. I chuckled.. backspaced.. corrected, but then for half a second, thought, "What a killer nickname.. I should leave it." because this kid is such a hunk. Seriously. His "chill" personality and his occasional hilarious comments out of nowhere make him that much more handsome.

Sam is graduating from Trinity this May, and he will hopefully be playing baseball in college somewhere come Fall. I think anyone that has seen him play baseball is excited to see where he'll end up. His mom hopes he will play for a school close to home so she can watch him play. Uh.. duh. I hope he does too.. and I vow to go see more Trinity games this season.

Okay, I'll stop typing so you can check out this guy's good looks. Meet Sam. He likes baseball:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mom. :)

Photobucket

Hadta get a picture in too. :)

Photobucket

No comments: