Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Allie Reyna | Portraits

Allie was a bridesmaid in a January wedding of mine. I always leave weddings, wishing I could spend more time with the wedding party. I always have so much fun photographing them, listening to them laugh, and watching them be silly together. Welp, my wish came true with this bridesmaid. She called me a couple of weeks later, needing some photos for her portfolio for school. I was so excited and ready to hang out. She lives in Canyon and attends West Texas A&M. She's studying Advertising/Public Relations, so she also has an interest in photography.. (we had to get some shots of her with her camera, of course) She's Nikon. It's okay. She'll learn. ;) (jusssst kiddin.. kind of) In almost every conversation we had that afternoon, she said the phrase, "I would love to learn." I love that sentence. There is such a humility about Allie that enables her to be confident. It's really a mind-blowing thing to think about. She is the type of person that KNOWS who she is. She is an honest conversationalist.. such a wonderful quality. We connected on so many different life experiences, I felt like I was getting to know myself. hah. Hopefully this girl will take the plunge and apply to YWAM DTS in Germany like I did. She's praying about it, and I'm trying to convice her. ;) Until then, we'll cheer her on while she runs track and cross country at WT. WOOHOO ALLIE!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: