Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tara HOBGOOD | Bride

I'm so lucky. I get to see the bride before the wedding day. I get to attend her "trial-run" (bridal session) weeks before her wedding day. I get to see Mom cry when she watches her daughter in her wedding gown. I get to witness Dad's last glance at his little girl before she walks down the aisle. What an awesome job. I'm so grateful. I feel like I get to watch a real life girly wedding movie every weekend. :D In the past month, I have shot two weddings and was in two weddings. It's been crazy to experience the difference between working and attending. Someone asked me which of the two I liked better, and my answer was, "I love weddings." haha.. After I said it, I realized I didn't answer the question at all, but it was exactly how I wanted to answer. I love them. Yes, some may be crazy. Yes, some may be stressful, but if, by the end of the day, two become one and start life together, it is a success. I may lose touch with some friends, but I will never blame or discount marriage for that. It's life, and I'm happy for a friend or even a stranger to find someone to love for life. Ahhh, I just had to get that out. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend this girl's wedding, but I can't IMAGINE how beautiful it was. She has such great style. I stalk her Pinterest because of it. :D I can't wait to see images from her wedding day. Tara is a GORGEOUS woman, inside and out. In all honesty, I had a rough day the day of her bridals (she knows this), but her precious laugh was the most calming thing to me that night. I loved witnessing that joy first hand. It rubbed off, and after the shoot, I was able to just rest.. not physically, but emotionally. Tara, thank you for allowing yourself to be used for His glory. Now, you get to be used for His glory in marriage with Heath. HOW COOL!!!!!! :) I wish I could've been there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sooo, Tara is kind of famous for this tattoo. Seriously. Just google 'love is enough'. She's all over google images.. her design.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Meet Megan. She. is. beautiful.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mom & best friend. What else do you need on a bridal session??

Photobucket

I may need a wider lens. ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Where were those bridals taken at? A hotel or B&B? Absolutely STUNNING!