Friday, September 9, 2011

Mandy COX | Bride

Mandy is married! For her bridals, she changed into her dad's boots given to him by her mom on their 30 year anniversary.. so sweet. I sobbed when Mandy and her dad danced on her wedding day. I love daddy-daughter relationships, and you can tell this is a pretty special one. I can't wait to show you the peacock-inspired details from Cameron & Mandy's wedding. Until then, here's Mandy. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The boots:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had my nails painted this pastel-ish green.. wasn't sure if I liked it, and I called them my "Easter Egg Nails". Then on the bridal shoot, Mandy spots an Easter egg (yes, in the middle of July) in a bush, and yes, it was the same color as my nails. haha..the little things.

Photobucket

No comments: