Sunday, December 25, 2011

Emily Holland | Portraits

Meet Emily!! I went to highschool with her older brother who is currently going to school in North Carolina (jealous), and I bumped into the whole family at a wedding the Summer before last. Emily wanted some pictures as a freshman in highschool. I mean... why not?! Why wait until you're a senior? The cool part? When she gets her senior pictures done in 3.5 years, she can see how much she's changed. This is the boldest move I've ever made in a blog post, but here's a picture of me my freshman year of highschool and a picture of me now. Wowza.

Photobucket

Emily is the furthest thing from my awkward freshman self. She's poised, gentle, sweet, and quite the model. :) Take a look:

Photobucket
Photobucket

So happy we caught the Fall leaves before the freeze.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Favorite set.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I dare you to put your forearm on your head and just relax. So comfortable. (hah. I'm doing it right now.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mom, watching from inside the car. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: