Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kate Noelle

Katie & I had the wonderful opportunity of visiting some friends in Canada for their wedding. We fell in love with the fall leaves immediately as it sparked memories of our time together at YWAM in Germany. We HAD to stop and take some pictures. :) Here are a few.. thanks to Jenn, who actually gave me the orange (VitC) because I couldn't stop sneezing. haha.. but apparently, I cared more about the pop of color in a photograph than my health. Have fun looking at these while you wait for some wedding pictures. Oh.. and be sure and check out Kate Noelle Photography!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i like blur. favorite:
Photobucket


WEDDINGS ARE COMING SOON!!! PROMISE!

1 comment:

Amy-Rose King said...

These totally ROCK! i love all of the new posts. Fabulous, creative, inspirational!