Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brad & Kelsey | Engagement

Brad & Kelsey are so silly. I love it. I've collected quite the caboodle of silly couples. (Probably because I use words like 'caboodle') Brad is silly. Kelsey is fab. Silliness divided by two times Kelsey equals square root of Fabulous plus Brad over two.

My point: Silliness & Fabulousness = Brad & Kelsey. (Don't do that math.. haha)


Anywayyyyyy, these two lovebirds met while working in the ER together at a hospital in Dallas. They were referred to me by Katrina of Ballentine Studios who was on maternity leave at the time. Katrina suggested a location with huge trees forming an allay and gave Kelsey directions. None of us had been to this location, so we simply followed the directions. We drove. And drove.. and drove.. and drove some more, ALL thinking, "Hmm.. I hope we're not lost & I hope they don't mind driving all the way out here." By the time we reached our destination, we were instantly satisfied. This road was gorgeous. Though MILES outside of Lubbock, it was perfect. :) Okeedoke. Sorry for exhausting you with that intro. Here they are, the fabusilly (yes, i just made that up) Brad & Kelsey:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: