Saturday, October 2, 2010

McCutchin Wedding

It's always so great to walk through a couple's engagement during different stages. I shot Zach and Dayna's engagement session in May and Dayna's bridal session in June. My best friend, Kate Noelle, (from California) flew to Texas to surprise me for my birthday in June and got to join in shooting Dayna's bridals. woo! When the session was over, Kate and I were driving home and her words exactly: "Betsy! If all your brides are as sweet as Dayna, I'm moving to Texas!" It's amazing how many people came up to me on her wedding day and talked about how great Zach and Dayna are together. Her beauty inside and out is incredible. She glows. Zach is so so sweet. He loves her to death, and his silliness brings the BIGGEST smile to Dayna's face. :) I love couples like this. They had such a great wedding party. I wrote down SO many groomsmen quotes for my "Wedding Funnies" journal I keep. YAY! Enjoy these photos and stay near for more weddings coming soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Congratulations Zach & Dayna! Your wedding was beautiful, and it was such an honor to be a part of it. Be good to each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betsy- you are truly gifted! It was so wonderful to have you capture the moments of our special day. Thank you so much for everything. God has truly blessed you with an amazing talent. I can't wait to have you capture our moments in the future.