Thursday, October 7, 2010

Riley & Lindsey

I met with Lindsey a couple of days ago over McCalister's soup (DELISH) to talk wedding plans. Lindsey went to the same school as me, but is three years older, so she was always the cool senior that this loser freshman looked up to and wanted to be. It's so great to meet with people YEARS out of highschool and see the person they have become.

Lindsey. is. wonderful.

We began to talk about her fiance and the more she described him and shared his characteristics through different situations, I stopped her and said, "Uhh.. he sounds like Superman." "HE IS!!!!" she said, and I knew that I would like Riley the moment I met him. He stepped in and loved Lindsey fully and showed her. Riley & Lindsey will become one and their family will be made whole on November 27th, and I cannot wait for that day in Horseshoe Bay. :)

Engagement photos? Okay!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Geeeezzz!! I love these freckles. <3 <3 <3

Photobucket

I want this lace shirt SO bad. Her outfit was p.e.r.f.e.c.t.

Photobucket

Riley works with cotton equipment (not John Deere, I must add), so we had to hit up some beautiful cotton fields. They are gorgeous this year.. like snow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, the sky was that blue right after sunset.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lindsey's ring has rose gold, yellow gold, and white gold. It's gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm happy. So grateful for ideal clients.

No comments: