Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Willcoxon Family

Oh my goodness. I'm so thrilled to publish this blog post. This family is too precious. Kristin has been a good friend to my mom for many years. She is one of my mom's nurses and has been such a blessing for my mom to work with. She is such an encourager.

I remember the day Aidan was born. I was little little, hanging out with my mom in the bathroom (probably playing with makeup or something), and my mom was on the bathroom phone talking to someone about Kristin's first baby! It was so exciting. :) Welp, Aidan is no longer a baby. He is a handsome grown up boy, which is always so crazy to see, but amazing. Caroline is possibly the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. She has ringlets like her momma and can bust a "hand on her hip" pose without me even asking. Past her initial shyness, she has this sweet girly sass about her that makes me just want to wrap her in a bear hug and then have a tea party! Aidan & Caroline's relationship reminded so much of mine and my brother's growing up. Caroline looks at Aidan in awe, wanting to do everything big brother does (good & bad). Aidan wants to play rough and wrestle, but doesn't QUITE know how much sister can tolerate. This was Michael and me to a T. In fact, it's still kind of our relationship. hah ;) (I love you Michael)

This family is tight-knitted, and it's so cool to witness. Please meet the cutest family you will ever see:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: