Monday, December 20, 2010

Garrett Wedding | Tim & Janet

I can't believe it has been so long since I've blogged. The holidays consumed me, but after all the turkey, Christmas movies, board games, pecan pie, presents, and Christmas light looking, I'm BACK and ready for 2011. I still have so many 2010 weddings to share with you, so hopefully I'll have them for you to view soon. :)

Today, meet Mr. and Mrs. Garrett. Their family is SO fun. Tim is such comedian and can make ANYONE laugh no matter what the mood. Tim AND Janet's personalities shone through the details of the wedding day. THE SHOES. oh. my. goodness. Janet had her killer purple sequined heels and Tim (and every guy involved in the wedding) had his checkered converse and checkered sunglasses. Hilarious.

I know that the reception details of a wedding will always always always always be awesome if Carol Gary of Dayspring Designs is the caterer/designer... annnd they were. My mouth watered when I photographed the chocolate table. Chocolate covered EVERYTHING and Moon Pies!! It was glorious. :)

My favorite part about their wedding was the VERY beginning of the ceremony. The pastor and the groom come from the back to take their positions on stage before the bride makes her entrance, and as Tim turns to face the guests, he has the BIGGEST grin on his face. Everyone laughs at the apparent joy on Tim's face. The laughing turns into an ALL OUT applaud.. clapping for Tim, cheers for Janet.. praises for this family about to be joined.. approval of the day. I was already crying before the ceremony officially began! haha.. I'm SUCH a sap.. What can ya do?

Here are a few from Tim & Janet's wedding day:

love these girls. :)

Photobucket


The "Fastening Train".

Photobucket


I think I want every single chandelier I see. And look how cute Janet is!

Photobucket


haha.. I love this face. Nothing was wrong. Promise. I think it was just a shocking story. ;)

Photobucket


The Shades.

Photobucket


Meet Storm, Janet's son.

Photobucket


SHOES!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Another shoe shot. Couldn't resist.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Praying as a family after the sand ceremony.

Photobucket


Mr. & Mrs.

Photobucket

Photobucket


YUM!

Photobucket

Photobucket


These girls were QUITE the dancers. I love their smiles.

Photobucket


Dear brides & grooms everywhere, it is SUCH a brilliant idea to have crayons and coloring books for little ones at your reception. Just a suggestion. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


hahaha Her expressions are priceless!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: