Monday, March 7, 2011

Davis Tucker | Senior

Davis Davis Davis. I graduated with this guy's older brother almost 4 years ago. I can't believe that. I feel like I graduated from highschool yesterday. Yes. I'm young, but in the words of Marcel the Shell, "Compared to what?!" ;) Well, seeing this senior boy so grown up made me feel old. It's so crazy how fast time flies.

The whole shoot, I kept saying, "OH MY GOSH. I can't believe how grown up you are." and "You're so cute!! I can't believe you're about to graduate" and "I feel old." and "Awww Davis." hahah I'm sure it was obnoxious, but hey, at least I didn't pinch his cheeks. Davis has a heart of gold and has a laugh to match.. like the entire Tucker family. :) I'm excited to see what he decides to do after graduation. Heeeerrrre he is:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is me and Davis practicing squatting. Hey.. some guys can't, so we worked on it. This is how low he can squat. ha.. love it.
Photobucket

No comments: