Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Julie & Archie | Engaged

I don't even know where to staaarrrrt!! I grew up with both of these knock-outs, and I remember the day I heard they started dating. "Uhh.. what could be more perfect?" were my thoughts. When I heard they got engaged, I had the same thoughts with some "Please hire me. Please hire me. Please hire me." thoughts as well. ;) I went into this shoot with enormous butterflies, excited to shoot such a beautiful couple, and I left the shoot feeling so blessed to have photographed such a Godly and joyful couple. Their smiles NEVER left their faces. Imagine going into a shoot after seeing these photos on their facebook:

Photobucket

Yeah.. I was spoiled with a boy & girl too fun for words. I cannot BELIEVE these two are getting married in July! I can't wait. I can't wait. I CAN'T WAIT!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The whole gang! It looks like I have a bad hair-dye job and that I've been rollin around in the grass er something.. strange. ;)

Photobucket


Villa and Bieba for life! ;) Love you two!

2 comments:

Alexandra Nanny said...

Alllll I could think of was Allie and Noah off the notebook. Beautiful, quirky, sweet, romantic, and might I add that Julie totally looks like Rachel McAdams specifically in the movie in some of these shots. These pictures are wonderful!!! :)

gary bradford said...

beautiful session!