Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Nanny's | Family

I think anyone that reads this blog knows of my precious friend, Alexandra Nanny. She has second shot many weddings with me, and I feel like I brag on her all the time about both her work and her sweet soul. Meeting and spending a few hours with her family for a photoshoot explained everything about who Alexandra is: her genuine spirit, her encouraging heart, her gained wisdom, her listening ear, and gorgeous self.

Her family is so great, and they took me to dinner after this shoot. Way cool. :) These are the type of people that you meet and they immediately mean something to you. I love people like that. Meet Mark, Annette, Ann-Marie, and you already know Alexandra. ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Holy cow. These girls are beautiful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: