Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meredith Dawson | Senior

I know I say it about every senior blog post, but MAN! I can't believe these "kids" I know are seniors and graduating! Most all the seniors you've seen on my blog have been little brothers and sisters of the people I graduated with, so it's crazy to me that they're so grown up. Meredith is second to youngest of the Dawson family, so it will be WILD when youngest Dawson, Scott, graduates.

Sooo.. Meredith was a blast. The gal's laugh is awesome. It's like a girly giggle/cackle, and you can't HELP but smile when you hear it. The greatest part about her is that she would crack herself up. If I demanded (yes.. I get bossy on shoots) a laugh from her, she would quote a movie or a youtube video she had just recently watched and then just bust out in laughter. Now, that's a pretty incredible quality to have. Meredith is a woman of such joy. :) She was up for anything and ready to go. I called before the shoot and asked if she would be down with playing with spray paint for part of her shoot. Once on board, I booked it to Wal-Mart and bought some cans.

Take a look, yo:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I experimented.. spray painted saran wrap and used a rubberband to secure it over my lens. hah.. different effect than what I expected, but still fun!

Photobucket

Yay for covering up curse words with flowers and happy things!! haha.

Photobucket

No comments: