Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bradley Yearwood | Senior

Brad is such a cool guy. He knows exactly what he is passionate about and what he wants to do. I grew up wanting to be the Tooth Fairy, a waitress, or an artist. I'm not quite any of them, but I want to travel, know, serve, and photograph people. I'd say I got pretty close. Brad, on the other hand, grew up wanting to be ONE thing: A Cartoonist. He is INCREDIBLE at what he does. He has developed and perfected this one character over time and brought his sketch book and computer to show me. It's amazing to see how he's improved with NO training at all.. pretty phenomenal. He is ready to learn more by attending Tech in the fall.

His top 5 movies: Fight Club, LOTR series, Serenity.. yeah, that's three. He lost me at Serenity. It's dreadful. haha Sorry Brad.

The whole shoot, I kept thinking Brad reminded me of someone, but I could NOT think of who. After I got home and started editing these images, it hit me. He looks like Shane West! ;) So I got this photo from www.teenidols4you.com. Save yourself. Don't go there. The website is ridiculous, and it will probably give you 500 pop-ups along with a thousand viruses on your computer. Just look here:

SEEEEE?!?!? Twins.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: