Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kristi Tardy | Senior

I've been trying to catch up on my blogging since I've been back from California, and I must say I've been excited about posting these images. Kristi is as gentle as they come. She is an outdoors-lovin', blog-stalkin', jeep-lovin', BEAUTIFUL girl. When we went to her house to finish up the shoot, we walked into her huge room that she shares with her sister. It was SO cute and SO Kristi: cluttered shelves, dried flowers, and collected globes. Funny story: The first time (or at least I think it was the first time) I saw Kristi, I was in line for communion at church. She was dressed in a simple A-line skirt, the cutest cardigan, and lovely flats. She held a small goblet of grape juice, and with one look at her brown eyes and natural beauty, I thought, "UGH! I need to photograph this girl." I dipped my bread in the grape juice, and that was the end. A couple of days later, Kristi emailed me about Senior pictures, and I was ECSTATIC! :D This was such a fun shoot. I feel honored to have captured this gorgeous girl.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: