Thursday, August 4, 2011

Matt & Jordan | Engaged

This couple is so sweet. Jordan second shot with me last year for the Zimmerhanzel wedding. (i love creating opportunities to say the word 'Zimmerhanzel') Jordan was a joy to work with. I originally heard about Jordan through my roommate, Micah. I had heard she was interested in photography and was a pretty dedicated blog-stalker. I LOVE hearing this. Of course I want people stalking my blog. I received a facebook message from Jordan, and I could immediately tell how genuine and passionate this girl was. I asked her to coffee and BAM. Friends. She recently got engaged to the man of her life, Matt. My favorite Texas Videographer of Stringer Productions joined us on their engagement shoot and assisted me in capturing their evident love for each other. It was a blast! Clayton is quite the guy with an eye for detail and a heart for story-telling. I will post his video as soon as it's up! :) Until then, enjoy these stills:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Matt was injured, but Jordan was right there to cheer him on! haha.. what an encourager!

Photobucket

Clayton in action:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: