Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ali & Kynlee

Meet Alisha & Kynlee! Ali is a photographer here in town, and her relationship with Kynlee is awesome! haha.. because Ali is a photographer, she is always snapping pictures of Kynlee. I think Kynlee was a little shell-shocked to have someone new taking her pictures, but she would occasionally pose for the camera by putting her hand on her hip with some sass when I said her name. hahah.. SO cute. Rather than posing her for 2 hours, I let her just hang out with Mom. I think we got some pretty sweet ones:

Photobucket

I miss the days where I could just be thrown around like this.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Smellin' a flower. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ICE CREAM! Because.. well, why not?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Favorite:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

hahaha.. laughing SO hard. I love it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

At the end of the shoot, Ali put Kynlee in her seat in the back of the car, and through the little crack where I could see her face, she waved and said, "See you later, Babe!" haha.. I melted. :) It was so cuuuute!

No comments: