Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Daniel & Logan | Engaged

Okay. I don't even know where to start with these two. When we first met up to go over wedding collections and details, they were pretty serious.. serious about booking/getting the big vendors/things (venue, photog, dress, flowers).. serious about nailing down their photographer. Don't get me wrong. I like serious. I don't want someone flippantly booking me. It wasn't a bad serious.. just all business. Daniel was the one that cared about the art side of things.. how images looked and the style of the photographer meeting the style of the couple. By the end of the meeting, they're seriousness broke a little when they decided to book me. Our next get together was their engagement shoot, and I asked them if they wanted to ride in the car with me on our shoot so I could get to know them a little bit better. They were on board, hopped in my car, and wow. I LOVE THEM!!!! hahaha.. their seriousness was out the window and their silliness shone through their interaction together! Logan's laugh is so contagious, I literally had to take a break from shooting a couple of times because I was laughing so hard.

STORY TIME!! When I was driving, I eased on my brakes a bit because we were going over a bump, and I said, "Bump" to give a warning to my precious passengers, and Logan proceeds to almost whisper, "Bump.. Pumpernickel" under her breathe. I smirked a little and looked over at her, "Did you just say pumpernickel?" I asked. She looked at me with sad and shocked eyes. "You've never heard of that game?!?!" "Uhh, what game?" I looked back at Daniel to see if he had a clue what she was talking about and he was resting his forehead on his hand and said, "Ahhh.. oh my goshhh." hahaha. Logan explains it further by telling us it's a game where you say a compound word with the last word of the previous compound word. Example (these examples came straight from Logan's mouth): "Pumpernickel, nickelback, backbend, bendover, overboard..." Daniel and I were laughing so hard at how amused Logan was with her little game, so at our next stop, I made them sit across from each other and play her game. Hilarious. You'll see those images at the end. Check them out! These guys are pretty terrific.. so full of joy.. joyful.. full moon.. moonlight.. lighthouse.. household.. holdup.. uproar... yeah.. you get it. ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I can seriously hear Logan's laugh by looking at this photo. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Favorite:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Let the games begin.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So excited for these guy's wedding comin up in October. :)

No comments: