Thursday, October 6, 2011

Westbrook Wedding | Julie & Archie


I had to post this.

Photobucket

It's time!!!! That's all I can think about as I type this blog post. I've been looking forward to this wedding since the second Julie & Archie were engaged, and now that it's time (or past time) to blog it, I am THRILLED! :D

The details of this wedding were awwwesome. Julie has and has always had such great style, so I knew her day would be fannnnntastic. On most all wedding days, I start off photographing the bride getting her hair and make-up done. When I showed up at the salon, Julie already looked as cute as ever, bragging on her sisters who have been so helpful through the whole wedding planning process. She started listing their accomplished duties such as the famous last minute wedding wands, bringing wedding day Dr. Peppers, and dealing with her "Zilla" (Julie was the furthest from a bridezilla) ways. I love when the Hartsfield girls are all together. They are hilarious, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that once you witness their hilarity, you immediately wish you were a Hartsfield. So I voiced it when I was shooting them getting ready: "I need sisters if I ever get married!!" Their immediate response: "WE'LL BE YOUR SISTERS!!!" Yes! (I'm holding you to it Hartsfield sisters! If I ever get engaged, I'm calling every one of you up the day it happens. Get ready!

7 Other things that made this wedding a wonderful one:

1. The best summer color palet of pinks and grays.
2. RAIN when half of TX was suffering the most extreme level of drought measured by climatologists.
3. Quick trip to Taco Villa for some photos, a favorite place of Julie & Archie.
4. The heaviest, most beautiful bridal bouquet of sweet-smelling roses.
5. Gray suits and suspenders.
6. DANCIN' FOOLS
7. Details! Details! Details!

Look at Julie and Archie's engagement pictures HERE!!!!

Photobucket

PINTEREST HAIR!! Yes. This is some of the best wedding hair I've ever seen.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am in love with these bridesmaid dresses, and I think I spent an hour or 8 photographing these shoes. Oy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

..annnd Taco Villa. :) The manager gave us free drinks and congratulated Julie & Archie on their soon-to-be marriage. So cool.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Storm was a-brewin'.

Photobucket

..two of my favorite shots of the day. It's such a beautiful thing to see rain when you haven't seen it in so long.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Archie's little brother, Travis, played the piano for the seating of guests and family. B. E. A. UTIFUL.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

hahah. Yes.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Bags of white chocolate popcorn sealed with love quotes. mmhhmm. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Daddy/Daughter. :) Favorite.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Meet this wedding's second shooter: Tiffany Padilla. Uhh.. this girl rocks. She worked so hard and was a joy to have around at the Westbrook Wedding.

Photobucket

A couple of favorites from Tiff:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Annnd lastly, my precious bride and groom and me. :)

Photobucket

Julie & Arch, thanks for letting me spend this incredible day in your lives with you. There are so many more incredible days to come, and I'm so excited to see how the both of you grow in your relationship together and in your relationship with Jesus. I pray He'll be the center always. LOVE YOU BOTH!!

No comments: