Monday, December 5, 2011

Keeton & Kristen | Engaged

Keeton & Kristen are my first 2012 couple. They're getting married in January. :) Theyyy are great because..

1. when editing, I didn't want to delete ANY photos because they looked good in EVERY single photo. Even if they were duplicates, I wanted to keep them just so they could have two to choose from! I'm not sure it should be allowed to be this good-looking. AND..

2. despite the cold winds, they chose the PERFECT day to take Fall engagement pictures. Lubbock doesn't have a very long Fall, and for some reason, it lasted about a week (that's a long time) this year.. I'm talking everything.. the changing of leaves, the staying of leaves, the falling of leaves.. all in one week. This day, we had yellows, oranges, greens, browns, and reds. It was pretty perfect. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hi sunshine. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had so much fun with this. Scroll up and down on your screen really fast for this image. haha. I want this on my wall. :) Is that weird? Probably.

Photobucket

I wish Lubbock was always yellow.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, I'm not sure what photographer chalked this on the side of McPherson Cellars, but I'm assuming it was for a shoot. We decided to use it for our group picture. :D

Photobucket

No comments: