Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lorenzo & Larissa | Engaged

Lorenzo. Larissa. Lorizzo. Larrensa. I called them all sorts of variations of their names on this engagement shoot. I just couldn't form my words.. story of my life. Lorenzo is one of my brother's good friends. His nickname for me is "Betty Bop". My most vivid memory of him is in computer class in jr. high. He looked up pictures of Lizzie McGuire (Hilary Duff) in computer class while everyone was supposed to be taking typing tests. baha.

Welp, time has FLOWN since then, and Lorenzo is now engaged to the most adorable Larissa. :) Loooook:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: