Friday, December 31, 2010

18 Month Portraits | Maddie Gould

It's so cool to be able to follow up with a couple after their wedding. Kody & Chelsea's wedding was my second wedding EVER and now they have a treasured little girl named Maddie. After I posted a preview of Maddie on Facebook, someone commented and said, "Ooooo darling. She's like a small person now. So crazy!!!" haha.. I loved this comment, because this is SO true. Maddie's age is my favorite age for kiddos because they're figuring themselves out.

"Can I run faster than my feet can take me?"
"Can I eat leaves?"
"Can I tell mom no?"
"Can I have a serious conversation with someone with such a small vocabulary?"
"Can I get away with things?"
"Can I stand on uneven ground?"

I could watch Maddie ALL DAY LONG. What a fun personality. She is so laid back and giggles constantly at Daddy. ;)

Her navy eyes sparkle!! I love it. Take a look at Maddie and keep checkin back for an engagement session and LOTS of weddings!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: