Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kyle & Ashli | Engagement

I've been ready to blog these ADORABLE two since the day I photographed them. I first met Kyle and Ashli in a Bible study a few semesters ago, and the way they interact with each other is just a blast to watch. They each have such genuine smiles that NEVER leave their faces when they are together. Now.. yes, you might see a few images where they have serious faces, but trust me, it was difficult for them. :)

Kyle is an Environmental Engineering major and Ashli is a nursing student. They graduate soon and will be gettin' hitched in June! I'm so excited for these two and can't wait to see how the Lord uses them to magnify Himself and bless others. Congratulations you guys!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: