Sunday, January 2, 2011

Driscoll Family | Matthew, Anna, Finn

I photographed this family back in August, but I had to keep it secret until Christmas gifts were given. ;)

Earlier this summer, I got this message from Anna: "Oh Betsy, you aren't planning a trip up to the DC metro area anytime soon are you? I am in need of an awesome photographer and I wish that you were close! " It just so happened that I had JUST booked a wedding in Richmond, VA. So I made it an absolute that I hook up with Anna's adorable family on that same trip annnd IT HAPPENED! yay! The day of our shoot, it was inssaaaannnely humid. I've never experienced humidity like that before. We were all drenched. I have the best clients though.. they were such troopers! Even the little one toughed it out! To brag a little more on this family, they took me out to dinner after! Whaaa?? How awesome is that!

About a week before Christmas, Anna had her second precious baby boy: Wyatt Jackson. I love that name. Congratulations guys! Your family rocks.

This is Matthew, Anna, Finn, and Wyatt in the oven. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: