Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wilson Wedding | Matthew & Taylor

I don't even know where to begin with this sweet couple! When we first met for coffee, I KNEW their wedding was going to be beautiful. Taylor had color ideas that I knew would blend perfectly. We kept in touch as the months went on and the wedding colors changed.. and changed.. and changed, and every time, the color scheme became better and better. ha.. the plans and vision were coming together and I was becoming more excited for their wedding day as the months passed. :)

Not sure if you remember Matt and Taylor's engagement session, but it started pouring rain at the end of our session and we ran. The bridals, on the other hand, were on the perfect day. Forgetting the horrible mosquitoes, our weather was awesome. Once I saw Taylor in her wedding dress and witnessed her relationship with her mom, I was thrilled and couldn't wait ANY longer for the day. It finally rolled around. Matthew and Taylor got married at Safari Texas Ranch in Richmond, TX with details and reception decor that I am absolutely in love with. Party Central was the event and floral designer. uh. mazing.

So maybe I'll get permission from Matt and Taylor (eventually) to post a specific photo from their engagement session, but until then, I'll just describe it. Before the session ended, they said they had one request (surprise) for me. They busted out Twilight shirts. Matt's featured Jacob. Taylor's featured Edward. haha.. now I MUST share that they are NOT.. I repeat.. NOT Twilight fans, but they had to mock a little bit. They are great photos, so maybe someday, I can share. ;) Hint hint Taylor.. Anyway, I thought it was pretty hilarious (and beautiful) that we got a full moon shot the night of their wedding. Ahh.. couldn't help but think of their engagements, but it was pretty amazing. :)

Okay.. I'll stop so you can view their wedding day images. :) Enjoy:

Hair by Salon Victoria! Eddie was the best. Check out how amazing their work is.

Photobucket

Love me a happy bride. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

BOOOOOTS!

Photobucket

All-white (tie & vest) = SHARP

Photobucket

Ahhh yeeeuhh.

Photobucket

There were zebras. No big deal.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

:) I love this sweet kiss. (Yes, I cried.)

Photobucket

They did it!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

hahah.. the best.


Photobucket
Photobucket

The full moon shot. ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Checkin out her rings at the reception..

Photobucket

Taylor's grandad got out of his wheelchair to dance with Taylor. It was absolutely amazing. (Yes, I cried again.)

Photobucket

If your Daddy/Daughter dance will be like this, you will make your photographer very happy. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

FAVORITE OF MATT & TAYLOR! haha.. laughed out loud when I saw the top left shot at the reception. LOVE them.

Photobucket

Because you have to bring your highschool basketball wooden mascot sign to the wedding..

Photobucket

Someone breakdanced!

Photobucket

...and then Matthew tried. ;) (Best moment at the reception, hands down)

Photobucket

Youuuu guessed it.. Cupid Shuffle.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks to Kasey Muth for second shooting this wedding with me. You are ALWAYS so helpful and a QUEEN at details. :) My favorite of hers from the day:

Photobucket

Matt & Taylor, I cannot thank you enough for letting me be part of your day. It's always so great to finish all the wedding festivities, knowing I made more than clients, but friends. :) May God bless your marriage in ways you can't even imagine. I hope you guys are loving married life.. watching the Twilight series late into the night with your matching tshirts. ;) Love you both!

-Bets

No comments: