Thursday, January 13, 2011

NEEDTOBREATHE | Life

I've been told that I need to post more personal stuff on my blog, so this is the start of more life posts. For now, I wanted to share about one of my inspirations. Inspirations are things that keep me going. They keep my creative juices flowing and my need to create, greater. Inspiration for me can be anywhere: a weekend roadtrip, a great scarf, a character-developing movie, a smooth chai latte, a deep conversation, the smell of the mountains, a killer blog, orrrrr an epic concert. In this case, it was the epic concert that fueled me through the busy holidays and into the new year. I cannot believe it's 2011, but I couldn't be more excited for the newness and unrevealed adventures of the next 12 months. It was SO cool to see NEEDTOBREATHE in concert again. These guys ooze creativity and glorify their King in doing so. It is beyond heartening to listen and watch them live. If you haven't, you need to make this a life goal of yours. Go on.. write it down. You must. ;)

It's kind of a HUGE "want" of mine to hop on a plane to Africa with these guys, photograph them performing for different orphanages/schools/tribes, let Bo scribble his art on everything, let Bear/Seth/Joe write their experiences and stories, and create a complete journal/book on their impact in a different country through music and art. Talk about inspiration.. this book could rock people's worlds. Ahhh.. I'll keep dreamin. Maybe someday...

So I could go on and on about NEEDTOBREATHE, but I need to share these photos with you. Hope these frames from their concert at the Ogden Theatre refresh your soul the way their words and music do with me.

Oh & check out their Something Beautiful music video! I'M IN IT!! :)






(Yes, I was on Bo's side for the concert.. front row.. couldn't move, but didn't want to. haha.. that's why most all of these are of Bo.)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: