Monday, October 17, 2011

Logan MARTINEZ | Bride

My sweet Logan got married Saturday!! I can't say enough about this girl's joy. She is exceptionally joyful and wears her emotion on her sleeve; that's such an admirable quality. You ALWAYS know who you're gonna get with Logan. She won't stray from who she is, and that makes it easy to know her, trust her, and laugh with her. :) I'm sad that the "wedding process" is over because I won't be photographing this smile as often, but I'm so thankful I could be a part of this entire experience with Daniel & Logan and their precious families. Can't wait to show you wedding images.

Photobucket

Red lips with this jewelry? P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

Photobucket

Favorite set. :)

Photobucket

Okay. The unbelievable bouquet: Logan's mom MADE IT from old broaches in the family and a few from antique stores. Then she added some pearls, ribbon, feathers, etc. I was kind of obsessed and couldn't stop staring at it or photographing it. ..oh, and it was a thousand pounds. ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

hahah.. Meet Gus. This is Logan's puppy she brought with her on her bridal session for some "BFF pics". A man came out of the church we were shooting at and started petting Gus. Then Gus thought it would be cute to PEE ON HIS LEG. The photo below is Logan's immediate reaction.

"HE NEVER DOES THAT!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" ...hilarious.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Logan took her hair down toward the end of the session. Best idea ever? I think yes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mom. :)

Photobucket

Me. :)

Photobucket

No comments: