Friday, November 25, 2011

Chris & Kendra | Engaged

Kendra & I grew up with each other and have shared a lot of life together. She is quite a hoot and has a confidence unlike ANYONE I've ever met. I consider Kendra's family one of my "second families", so when I heard Kendra was engaged, you can imagine how much I freaked out in excitement. On the shoot, while Chris & Kendra were changing into their second outfit, I asked Kelli (Mom) & Alison (sister) why Chris was a good match for Kendra. Here's how the short conversation went:

"Ok. Tell me. Do we like Chris?" -Me
"YES." -Kelli
"Why do you guys like him for her?" -Me
"He treats Kendra how we treat her." -Alison


That is ALL I needed to know to know that he was perfect for her. He's family already, and if he treats Kendra how her family treats her, I know she will be taken care of for life. Have fun in that Howard family, Christopher. ;)


Here are some favorites of me & Kendra:

haha

Photobucket

This will forever make us both laugh.

Photobucket

Her family rented a two story water slide for the 4th of July. SO much fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Annnnd pictures of Chris & Kendra:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kendra's laugh (all versions) is the best; it's been the same since I was a kid. :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A favorite. So sweet.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

hahaha.

Photobucket

Sister Alison. Kendra. Chris. Momma Kelli.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kendra Howard said...

ahhhh I love the blog!! I love that you put old pictures of us in there too!! so many great times together!!! :) love you!!!