Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cox Wedding | Cameron & Mandy

Ohh Cameron & Mandy. These two I love. When going over a wedding contract with a couple, I always highlight the "Cooperation Clause" because it's my favorite. All it means is we email back and forth, chat on the phone every now and then, share photos of the dress, talk fun details, and keep in contact until wedding day. After the first meeting with Cameron & Mandy, I knew Miss (now Mrs.) Mandy would be awesome at this. She is smart, organized, confident, and knows what she wants. Her wedding details were brilliantly envisioned and flawlessly executed. :)

Cameron is your bike-riding, mountain man with all his outdoorsy groomsmen, and Mandy is your high heel-wearing, indoorsy, girly girl with all her sweet married bridesmaids. They are pretty perfect for each other. See their engagements HERE.


It is always such a wonderful feeling to photograph a wedding, but also feel like a guest. I felt like I was just hanging out and celebrating with a bunch of friends with a camera in hand. That, folks, is a great wedding.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Mom's face. ;) I love it!


Photobucket
Photobucket


You can see Cameron's blue eyes from a mile away. SO SO blue.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Part of C & M's relationship was long distance. They wrote letters for the time, but continued to write each other in this little book. They hadn't written in it in so long, so Cameron thoughtfully got it back out to write his "wedding letter" to Mandy. Mandy cried... a lot. ;D


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Future redheaded babies. :D That's all.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We had to get a tandem bike shot with the rolled up pantlegs.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


All the girls prayed for Mandy before the ceremony.. such a blessing to have married friends surrounding you in encouragement on your wedding day.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


After bustling the dress, Mandy just twirled in her dress upstairs before heading into the reception.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Don't even ask me if I was crying..


Photobucket
Photobucket



Ahhh Grandmas.


Photobucket


Soooo the fellow below followed me upstairs when I was changing batteries for my flash and told me that the bride gave him permission to ask me for a dance. After warning him that I was an awful dancer, I said yes. :) I ended up handing the camera over to another groomsmen, so these next few images are his. haha.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Lovin' Mandy's face here.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Best reception capture of all time??! You could say that. ;)



Photobucket
Photobucket


So my plan was to do a little contest on the wedding's cutest couple (excluding the bride & groom, of course), but I just could NOT decide between these two couples. I mean.. seriously?? Could you ever choose?! All that to say I have officially called it a tie. Congratulations to both ridiculously adorable couples!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


C & M, you two are favorites. Thank you for allowing me to join you in celebrating your big day. I had SO much fun, and you guys make such a wonderful couple. I know you guys have been going through so many changes (the chopping off of Mandy's hair and moving cities), BUT I hope you are growing closer in the midst of all of it. STAY IN TOUCH! -Bets


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: